How to Get Recruited for College Wrestling
The recruiting process can be very intimidating and overwhelming. Not only are wrestlers trying to impress coaches, it’s easy to feel lost and not know where you stand. This guide will eliminate the stress and put you in control of the process.
- Maximize your opportunities to earn an athletic scholarship
- Understand what coaches are looking and their process
- Learn the steps involved with a detailed timeline
- Be confident communicating with coaches on the phone, in person and writing
- Have a clear understanding of what you are looking for in a school and wrestling program
- Learn the deliberate method of narrowing down choices so you can be confident when making your final decision
Tons of value for a small investment to ensure you are taking all the right steps to secure a college scholarship and find the right fit for your wrestler.
ABOUT THE GUIDE
This book contains guidance and detailed instructions from coaches who have spent years helping wrestlers find their best college fit.
Find your home and launch the next step in your wrestling career by arming yourself with what it takes to get recruited and earn a wrestling college scholarship.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE GUIDE
- The recruiting process from the coaches perspective
- What coaches are looking for and how to take control of the process
- How to decide what’s important and create a target list of schools
- How to communicate with coaches
- Narrowing your list and making a final decision
- Scholarships & the recruiting timeline
- Communication tips including social media, sending emails and preparing for phone calls